Youreka is the pioneer and the largest outdoor based organization in India having worked with more than 70,000 children since 1996. We provide extraordinary experiences amidst wilderness at our campuses located across India in the Himalayas, Western and Eastern Ghats.
Youreka Summer Camp is a 7-days program where participants are engaged in outdoor and adventure challenges. The day comprises of a morning session where participants take up an endurance activity such as rock climbing, outdoor survival, trekking based activity, mountain biking and water-based activity; and an afternoon session, where they work on exploration based activities such as media, music, art & craft, dance, rifle shooting, archery etc. followed by reflection in the evening.
Location:Our campuses are located in Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Maharashtra and Tamilnadu states of India. Click here for more details on our campuses.
Role: The role requires working with a group of 15-20 children. You will be responsible for their learning, progress, growth and general welfare for the course of the 7-day camp. This means that you will run adventure activities, play games, have fun, create a positive atmosphere & in general be a parent to trhe children.
Every group of 15-20 kids has minimum 3 leaders comprising of skill leaders and a program leader.
- Skill Leader - Should be a technically qualified Mountaineer;
- Program Leader - Should be a qualified mountaineer & be able to facilitate reflection sessions with children.
- First Aid certification will be an added advantage
- Love to work and be with children is an absolute MUST.
- Continuous Engagement - April to end June / May to end June
- Program-wise Engagement - All year round
Remuneration: As per the Indian Industry standards. For more details, you can write to us.
Process: Fill the query form here & choose "Work with Youreka" in the "Interested In" field.