- Cut off Age: all participants must be born in the year 2001 or later (less than 17 years)
- Minimum 5ft height requirement for Mountain Biking activity. If a person does not meet height requirement, he/she will have to choose another activity at camp (subject to availability)
- Choose the appropriate Program date and campus. Note the program code.
- Choose one activity from the available activities as per the schedule.
- Fill & submit the registration form.
- If someone has referred you to Youreka, please mention the child's name clearly. No changes will be permitted once registered.
- On registration you will get a boarding pass with travel details and a kit list giving details of things to be carried.
- Money / Personal Expenses : Participants are allowed to carry a maximum Rs. 2000 to buy merchandise.
- Pay online via credit card or NEFT/RTGS to our bank account.
- Cash payment.
- Cheques / Drafts drawn in favour of “Youreka Campouts Pvt Ltd.” and payable at par in Bangalore or Delhi.
- Payment for registration within 2 days or less left for program departure has to be made in cash or by credit card.
CANCELLATION & SHIFT OF DATES
Choose your program dates carefully because any shift in dates
or cancellation attracts a charge.
- With more than 7 days to departure - Rs2,500
- Within 2 to 7 days prior to departure - 50% of total fee
- Less than 2 days to departure - 100% of total fee
- A fee of Rs500 is payable additionally on cancellation for all online payments
- In case a program that has started is cancelled or shortened by Youreka, due to natural disaster or law & order or a political situation, there will be no refund.