Youreka Summer Programs
A weeklong experience, specially designed for 9-16 year olds. Through the 7 days of engagement in adventure and outdoors, children build skills in the chosen activities and challenge themselves to achieve more.
The Youreka summer program instills confidence and widens perspective of thought and behaviour amongst children.
Children experience a series of physical and mental challenges by engaging in various Activity Zones. These experiences remain as life time memories – The Youreka Moment and build Youreka Champs.
- The Endurance Zone offers outdoor challenge which helps children stretch their limits. Children need to choose one activity in the Endurance Zone.
- The Endeavor Zone offers opportunities to explore stimulating tasks. Children experience at least 4 different activities during their stay at the camp.
- The Exploration Zone is time to reflect and absorb the numerous Youreka Moments of the day.
- The Excitement Zone is the culmination of every day fun by sharing the joys with all others at camp. The excitement Zone is simply about having Fun and making lots of friends.
Quick Guide to Choosing a Summer Camp for your Child
- Is the camp in a Natural surrounding?
- Are the activities appropriate as per your Child's age?
- Is there some life-learning vs just activities?
- What is the Instructor to Child ratio?
- Are there Doctors on campus?
- Do they provide insurance for the participants?